Add Desk to Wall Bed
Adding a Murphy bed in any room of your home is an ingenious way to double, or even triple, the usable space within while providing a comfortable bed for family members or overnight guests. But why stop there? Your wall bed system can easily be transformed into a workspace, study area or home office simply by adding one, or more, desks.
Wall Bed Desk Options
There are lots of options for desks in terms of placement, style and functionality. Here are just several of them:
- Add one desk to one side of your wall bed.
- Add two desks, one on each side of your wall bed. This system can take up as much as three walls of your room, if you wish.
- Add a desk to the front of a cabinet bed.
- Choose the size of your desk, from a small study area for a child to a full-size office desk to an upright desk perfect for the architect or graphic artist.
- Your desk can also have a built-in credenza, computer storage, printer shelf, bookshelves or any other add-on you wish.
- For the crafter or hobbyist, your custom desk can be configured with drawers, cubby holes, fabric cutting guides or anything else that makes the space more enjoyable for you.
Have it Your Way with a Custom Wall Bed
Adding any type of desk in any size is a feature of a custom wall bed system that is made just for you. We invite you to come in to our showroom or make an in-home appointment with our designer to go over the possibilities. At Murphy Beds of San Diego, we sell more than just wall beds, we expand the space and functionality of your home – and adding a desk is a great way to accomplish both.