Regency Wall Bed
The Regency wall bed is part of The American Made Collection and features a transitional design and can be ordered online. Simply select your wall bed size, mattress type and finish color. Then, add to cart and proceed to checkout.
Standard Wood Species Alder Hardwood:
Alder is a close or fine grain wood similar to cherry, birch and maple. Alder’s grain structure and light uniform color make it easy to form, fasten and finish. Other wood species are available. Please contact a Product Advisor to learn more.
Wall Bed Construction:
• American Made
• All Wood Construction
• No Particle Board
• LIFETIME Mechanism Warranty
Custom Wall Bed Options:
• Custom Built-In Beds Available
• Custom Built-In Cabinets Available
• Add a Complete Home Office, Desk with Workstation
• Add Wardrobe and Storage Cabinets
• Add Standard or Full Height Pier Cabinets with Custom Options
• Add a Lighting Theme to your Murphy Wall Bed System
• Add a Multipurpose Table or Desk
• Have Power Where You Need it, Create a Custom Power/USB Supply Theme
• Add a Sofa or Sectional to qualifying Wall Beds
• Custom Wood Trim and Molding Options
• Choose from a Huge Selection of Custom Hardware Options
• Custom Wall Bed Doors/Cabinet Faces Available
• Custom Wall Bed Sizes and Finishes also Available
• Unique Custom Finishes Including Glass, High-Gloss Lacquer and Decorative Wood
• What You Imagine is What We Create
Wall Bed Approximate Dimensions:
Twin Size Wall Bed: Width 51″ / Depth 18-20″ / Height 84″ / Extends approximately 87 1/2″
Full Size Wall Bed: Width 64 1/2″ / Depth 18-20″ / Height 84″ / Extends approximately 87 1/2″
Queen Wall Bed: Width 72″ / Depth 18-20″ / Height 88 3/4″ / Extends approximately 92″
King Size Wall Bed: Width 84″ / Depth 18-20″ / Height 92 3/4″ / Extends approximately 96″
The Regency wall bed is also available in horizontal configurations.
We stopped into Murphy Beds of San Diego to see if they might have a solution for a small bedroom/office we wanted to double as a guest room. We had a rough idea to remove a small closet and use that space for the bed and, if we could find one, a narrow nightstand or cabinet. John greeted us and immediately got to work explaining the various models and helping us choose the right size for our spac...
Five Stars for John Grimm, Project Advisor. He listened accurately to what we needed and wanted us in a Murphy Bed wall unit and then provided the various options to achieve those objectives. His suggestions were aesthetically excellent, maximized the space we had available, and designed the unit at the lowest possible manufacturing cost. We were impressed with his deep product knowledge and respo...
Excellent selection of stand alone and attached Murphy Beds — and some great Amish furniture too. Great service by Kevin even at the end of the day!
John was amazing. Very knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy or a know it all.
Mr. Jeff Hughes was most helpful. Allowed us time to explore the options and when we were ready he answered all our questions. He made us aware of the options and provided a sheet of installation gotchas we never thought about. In the end we made choices I believe we will be happy with for years to come! Thank you Jeff!